HOPEWELL, Va. (WRIC) — A 72-year-old man with Alzheimer’s missing from Hopewell Friday has been found and is safe.
Robert Lee Smith left his home in the 200 block of South 14th Avenue around 10 a.m. and was found later Friday night.
- Some Virginia Beach senior living residents, associates receive coronavirus vaccines
- Protests after video shows police car driving through crowd of pedestrians in Washington state
- Senate Republican leader McConnell offers support for power-sharing deal with Democrats
- Virginia House passes bill to prohibit firearms at polling places
- ODU to gradually bring students back to campus starting Feb. 1