HAMPTON ROADS, Va. (WAVY) — Sad news on Sunday for the Hampton Roads community.
Long-time local news anchor Jane Gardner died Saturday night after a long fight with cancer. Gardner worked at WTKR and WVEC throughout the ’80s and ’90s.
She won several awards for her work and was inducted in the Virginia Commonwealth University Hall of Fame in 2018.
- T-Mobile facility relocating to Henrico, expected to create 500 new jobs
- Suffolk Tourism releases second Suffolk-themed activity book
- Operation School Supplies: Help every child be ready to learn this fall
- Crews respond to occupied house fire in Nags Head
- Multi-vehicle crash in Hampton leaves several injured