LANCASTER COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — At least nine people were hurt by a tornado in Lancaster County during Tropical Storm Isaias.
The EF-2 storm, which raged throughout parts of Central Virginia in the month of August, caused severe damage to several buildings and uprooted trees over a span of 15 miles.
Emergency officials are asking anyone with property damage to make sure they’ve reported the destruction.
Click here for more information.
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day
- CDC lifts ban on US cruises
- One ref’s decision cost a Missouri man $1 million in fantasy football competition
- What you may not know about (not so) secret presidential code names
- Mother of 7-year-old girl who drowned sues Myrtle Beach resort