(CNN) – One meal has made kids “happy” for four decades. The McDonald’s Happy Meal is celebrating its 40th anniversary.
And to mark the milestone, McDonald’s is bringing back some old school Happy Meal toys.
Beanie Babies, the Hamburglar and Power Rangers are just some of the retro toys that’ll be making a comeback. There are 15 in all.
If you want to grab one, you better act fast. The toy lineup returns Nov. 7 through Nov. 11.
- XFL football to return spring of 2022
- Newsfeed Now: Burn victim goes viral on TikTok; Sonic employees go over & beyond for 7-year-old in Arkansas
- Virginia Oct. 1 COVID-19 update: Case averages dropping statewide, regionally; Hampton Roads’ percent positivity now 4.4%
- Titans home game against Steelers to be rescheduled for later in the season
- Burn victim finds healing through social media trend