(WANE) — You won’t find the classic Charlie Brown holiday specials on broadcast television this year.
The Peanuts animated classics, including “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown,” will stream on AppleTV+ through a deal with WildBrain, Peanuts Worldwide and Lee Mendelson Film Productions, making Apple “the home for all things Peanuts,” according to a news release.
“A Charlie Brown Christmas” and “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” are also included.
The holiday specials have aired annually on broadcast television since the 1960s.
Worry not, though. Families can still watch the holiday specials for free during limited windows around each holiday, Apple said.
“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown“ Halloween special will be available for free on the Apple TV+ service from Oct. 30 until Nov. 1.
“A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” will be available for free from Nov. 25 until Nov. 27 on the platform, and “A Charlie Brown Christmas” will be available to customers for free from Dec. 11 until Dec. 13.
- First COVID-19 vaccine dose saves Richmond teacher’s life in a way you wouldn’t expect
- Virginia and Virginia Tech to play respective bowl games at famed MLB ballparks
- Scenic Illinois city will give you free land to move there
- Fauci says early reports encouraging about omicron variant
- Police: Three people arrested in connection with Nov. 21 shooting at Lynchburg Walmart