OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – In Florida golfing hazards are just a tad different than everywhere else.
Steel Lafferty tells WFLA he was playing a round of golf at the ChampionsGate Country Club in Osceola County on Wednesday when a seven-foot gator decided to take a leisurely stroll near his ball.
“Golfing in Florida is just different… 🐊,” Steel wrote on his now viral Instagram video.
Lafferty tells News Channel 8 the gator did not cause any distraction. He made par on the hole.
- ‘Management based on vengeance’: US states look to step up wolf kills, pushed by Republicans
- Grammy performers revealed: Taylor Swift, Cardi B, Billie Eilish
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Albemarle Regional Health Services to host vaccine clinics
- About 1,300 Norfolk residents to get vaccinated at clinic in Calvert Square neighborhood
- Virtual Victories: Suffolk teachers reflect on year on virtual learning as they prepare to welcome students back