FRANKLIN, Va. (WAVY) — The Southeastern Virginia Health System will be hosting a free community COVID-19 testing and flu vaccine event in Franklin.
The event will be held on Thursday, Oct. 29, from 11 a.m. through 1 p.m.
It will be at the Franklin Community Health Center located at 1357 Armory Drive.
The event is open to all residents age 12 and up. No appointment is needed and participants do not need to be a patient of Southeastern Virginia Health System.
For more info, call (757) 380-8709.
- Thousands of NC COVID-19 vaccine appointments canceled after state diverts doses
- Washington Football Team’s Jennifer King makes history as NFL’s first African American female assistant running back coach
- Analysis: Brady’s NFC championship turned on 2 crucial calls
- Rocky Mount police officers facing federal charges after storming Capitol officially terminated
- Court dismisses wrongful termination lawsuit filed by former VB employee following mass shooting