GLOUCESTER, Va. (WAVY) — The Gloucester Sheriff’s Office is searching for a 29-year-old woman who was reported missing Thursday.
According to a Facebook post from the Sheriff’s office, Ashley Cerasole, a resident of the Cary Avenue adult home, was last seen walking on Main Street around 4:30 p.m.
She is described as being 5 foot 3 inches tall, weighing approximately 170 pounds, with hazel eyes and brown hair pulled back into a ponytail. She is believed to be wearing a light multi-colored, white blue and pink windbreaker jacket.
The sheriff’s office is asking anyone with knowledge of her whereabouts to call them at 804-693-3890.
- Selfie WRLD in Virginia Beach will make you want to strike a pose
- Body found in Gloucester Friday near Fox Mill subdivision
- Cat rescued from house fire on Sandoval Drive in Virginia Beach
- Norfolk set to roll into Phase 1b on Monday
- Northam announces manufacturing company expands Norfolk operation creating 68 new jobs