WALLOPS ISLAND, Va. (WAVY) — Northrop Grumman’s Antares rocket’s launch has been rescheduled to Feb. 14 at 3:43 p.m.
The launch was rescheduled to the new date because of a better weather forecast and more time to test the replaced ground sensors.
The launch will be livestreamed on the Wallops Flight Facility website. Click here to watch it happen live. Coverage will start at 10:40 a.m.
NASA TV coverage will began at 3:15 p.m.
Those who want to watch in person can go to the Wallops NASA Visitor Center starting at 11:30 a.m., or at Robert Reed Park on Chincoteague Island or Beach Road spanning the area between Chincoteague and Assateague Islands.
Latest in Science:
- US West faces reckoning over water but avoids cuts for now
- Computer scientist, pixel inventor Russell Kirsch dead at 91
- 6 former EPA bosses call for agency reset after election
- Companies test antibody drugs to treat, prevent COVID-19
- Dolphin stampede greets Southern California whale watchers