The Go Forward 4-in-1 Evolved Ergonomic Carrier, Flip Front2back Carrier, and the Up Close Newborn Carrier have all been recalled because the buckles on the carriers can break. This poses a falling hazard to the infant.
There have not been any injuries reported because of this problem, but the CPSC advises that consumers should immediately stop using the product and get in contact with Infantino for a free replacement carrier.
The carriers were sold at Target, Amazon, and other nationwide stores. They were sold in November and December 2019.
Other Recent Recalls:
- FDA wants heartburn meds off the market due to contamination
- More infant sleepers recalled due to suffocation risk
- Over 5 million kids water bottles recalled over choking hazard
- Medtronic insulin pumps recalled over concerns of incorrect dosing; 1 death, multiple injuries reported
- Infantino recalls infant carriers due to fall hazard