The Go Forward 4-in-1 Evolved Ergonomic Carrier, Flip Front2back Carrier, and the Up Close Newborn Carrier have all been recalled because the buckles on the carriers can break. This poses a falling hazard to the infant.
There have not been any injuries reported because of this problem, but the CPSC advises that consumers should immediately stop using the product and get in contact with Infantino for a free replacement carrier.
The carriers were sold at Target, Amazon, and other nationwide stores. They were sold in November and December 2019.
Other Recent Recalls:
- FDA adds to list of hand sanitizers to avoid, making it 14 total
- Nearly 60,000 pounds of chicken nuggets recalled in multiple states
- Stay healthy this Father’s Day by avoiding these recalled foods
- Ground beef sold at Walmart and other stores nationwide recalled for possible E-coli contamination
- Ford recalls roughly 2.5 million vehicles over door latch, brake problems