The Go Forward 4-in-1 Evolved Ergonomic Carrier, Flip Front2back Carrier, and the Up Close Newborn Carrier have all been recalled because the buckles on the carriers can break. This poses a falling hazard to the infant.
There have not been any injuries reported because of this problem, but the CPSC advises that consumers should immediately stop using the product and get in contact with Infantino for a free replacement carrier.
The carriers were sold at Target, Amazon, and other nationwide stores. They were sold in November and December 2019.
Other Recent Recalls:
- Target, Aldi recall peaches tied to salmonella outbreak
- Kroger issues cheese dip recall, Virginia included in the affected states
- Hand sanitizer recall: FDA list of ‘toxic’ sanitizers climbs to 135
- Onions recalled as more than 600 Americans get sick
- Honda recalls 1.6M vans and SUVs in 4 different US recalls