The Go Forward 4-in-1 Evolved Ergonomic Carrier, Flip Front2back Carrier, and the Up Close Newborn Carrier have all been recalled because the buckles on the carriers can break. This poses a falling hazard to the infant.
There have not been any injuries reported because of this problem, but the CPSC advises that consumers should immediately stop using the product and get in contact with Infantino for a free replacement carrier.
The carriers were sold at Target, Amazon, and other nationwide stores. They were sold in November and December 2019.
Other Recent Recalls:
- Dole recalls romaine lettuce in 15 states over E. coli risk, FDA says
- At least 10 sick in NC after eating sushi from 2 Harris Teeter stores, officials say
- GM to recall 7M vehicles globally to replace Takata air bags
- Over 50,000 Chevy vehicles recalled in US for fire risk
- Food Safety and Inspection Service recalls frozen snacks due to ‘misbranding and undeclared allergen’ issue