PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Police are investigating two separate shooting incidents that left two men injured overnight.
Dispatch was notified of the first shooting incident around 11:04 p.m. Tuesday after an adult male walked into a hospital with a non life-threatening gunshot wound to the torso. Police say he was shot in the 3800 block of George Washington Highway.
The second shooting occurred around 12:58 a.m. Police received a report that a man crashed into the Children’s Museum in the 200 block of High Street. Police say the man had a gunshot wound and was transported to a local hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
Police have not confirmed if the two incidents are connected, and no suspect information is available.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (1-888-562-5887) or submit a tip online.
No other details have been released. Stay tuned to WAVY.com for updates.
- NC COVID-19 Nov. 29 update: North Carolina reports more than 3,800 new cases, 21 additional deaths
- Mysterious Utah Monolith disappears
- Hampton Police investigating multiple weekend robberies they believe are connected
- Man attacking ex-girlfriend in California home beaten, stabbed to death by victim’s mother and sister
- Virginia COVID-19 Nov. 29 update: Over 2,300 new cases reported statewide, Hampton Roads makes up 24% of daily increase