LAS VEGAS (WAVY/KLAS) — Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. held a press conference Sunday night.
The briefing took place in Las Vegas, Nevada outside of the Clark County Election Department.
Former Nevada Attorney General Adam Laxalt and Chairman of the American Conservative Union Matt Schlapp were both in attendance at the event.
Laxalt and Schlapp spoke on the election and ballot results in the state of Nevada, particularly the mail-in ballots.
On Friday, a U.S. federal court judge denied an emergency motion from Nevada Republicans after they sued Clark County and the Secretary of State’s Office, claiming voter fraud. The lawsuit alleged the county’s signature verification system uses lower quality images than its software requires.
Judge Andrew Gordon denied the plaintiff’s motion to stop the use of Clark County’s signature verification machine and change its vote-counting observation rules.
- Virginia Beach pubic safety employees could see 8.5% pay raise in amended budget proposal that includes tax rate cut
- House Democrats go behind locked door to draw new district maps
- Big donation of PPE for churches, other groups lands in Hampton Roads
- Eastern NC colleges release statement on Andrew Brown Jr. case
- 1 injured in shooting on Aqueduct Drive in Newport News