Tuesday morning, two North Carolina lawmakers are holding a telephone town hall to talk about COVID-19.
Republican Senator Thom Tillis and Republican Representative Ted Budd will talk about efforts to protect the physical and economic health of North Carolinians.
It’s happening online at 10:20 a.m.
This is Senator Tillis’ 28th telephone town hall on the federal government’s response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Listen to the Tuesday, April 28 live telephone town hall at this link.
- Operation Homefront provides gift cards and breakfast goodies to military families
- Predawn fire guts old church housing New York’s Liberty Bell
- NC COVID-19 Dec. 5 update: North Carolina reports new record of more than 6,000 additional COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how much the ’12 Days of Christmas’ gifts would cost you in 2020
- Only 25 Republicans in Congress acknowledge Biden’s election victory, Washington Post survey finds