Al Pisano is the Constitution Party candidate for North Carolina’s governor. The governor election is scheduled for Nov. 3, 2020.
Candidate Name: Al Pisano
Race: N.C. Governor
Biography: Al Pisano worked as a police officer with the Charlotte Police Department for 28 years. He retired from the force in April 2018. He helped found the Constitution Party of North Carolina in 2008. It was placed as a political party on the North Carolina ballot in 2018.
- View upcoming elections
- View candidates in upcoming elections
- Register to vote
- Locate your polling place
- Learn about in-person voting
- Request an absentee ballot
- Learn about accessible voting
- Apply for a voter photo ID
- Find your local voter registration office
- File a complaint with the Virginia Department of Elections