Person shocked by electricity in Accomac taken to hospital

News
ambulance-generic_532779

ACCOMAC, Va. (WAVY) — A person was taken to the hospital Monday night after being shocked by electricity, Accomack County dispatchers say. 

It happened around 5:30 p.m. in the 23000 block of Courthouse Avenue in Accomac, where Courthouse Avenue meets Route 13. However dispatchers weren’t able to provide additional details. 

WAVY is working to learn more details on this breaking news. Check back for updates. 

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

***EXPERTS***

Don't Miss

WAVY Twitter Widget

WAVY Facebook

Trending stories