HAMPTON ROADS, Va. (WAVY) — Gov. Ralph Northam announced in the news conference on Wednesday that Virginia has three additional coronavirus related deaths.
Two of them were reported by the Peninsula Health District and one from the Danville Health District.
Further details have not been released and we will continue to keep you updated as information becomes available.
- Hampton will offer loans to small businesses, extend tax deadline for those affected by coronavirus
- Senators call for assistance to mortgage servicers to avoid ‘housing finance system crisis’
- 2 die, 7 hospitalized after at least 60 test positive for COVID-19 at Orange County nursing home
- After season cut short, VB school celebrates 8th-grade basketball players by going door-to-door with pompoms, signs
- President Trump jokes he’ll “take a look” at giving pardon to Joe Exotic