NORTHAMPTON COUNTY, N.C. (WAVY) — Two people were sent to the hospital following a two-vehicle accident in Northampton County early Sunday morning.
Gaston Fire-Rescue-EMS responded to a two-vehicle accident on James Jones Road in Pleasant Hill.
Officials say one person was airlifted to a local hospital while another was transported to Vidant North.
Two other occupants from the accident reportedly refused medical transport.
NC Highway Patrol officials are leading the investigation.
10 On Your Side is currently learning the conditions of the victims.
Stay on WAVY.com for the latest updates.
- Virginia Jan. 21 COVID-19 update: 4,013 new cases, 79 new deaths; Northam to speak at 2
- US jobless claims decline to a still-high 900,000
- Protest over Portsmouth city manager hiring set for Thursday; Meeks recently appointed, then unappointed
- Department of Homeland Security suspending new enrollments for Remain in Mexico program
- California mom describes allergic reaction to Moderna vaccine