PERQUIMANS COUNTY, N.C. (WAVY) — Deputies with the Perquimans County Sheriff’s Office stopped a vehicle on Thursday night that resulted in drug and gun charges.
The vehicle was stopped for a traffic violation and two men were arrested on multiple charges.
Nyreese Moore, a 22-year-old from of Edenton, was arrested on charges of possession with the intent to manufacture, sale, and deliver schedule VI, and carrying a concealed handgun.
Moore was placed under a $6,000 secured bond and transported to Albemarle District Jail.
Deondre Copeland, a 23-year-old from Edenton, was arrested on charges of possession with the intent to manufacture, sale, and deliver schedule II, and possession of a stolen firearm.
Copeland was placed under a $10,000 secured bond and also transported to Albemarle District Jail.
- Kelly Preston, actress and wife of John Travolta, dies at 57
- Person suffers serious injuries in single vehicle accident on Granby Street
- Reports: Washington to shed ‘Redskins’ name Monday
- Two bystanders help save woman from fiery car crash on West Norfolk Bridge
- Hampton Roads news anchor Jane Gardner dies following long-term battle with cancer