PERQUIMANS COUNTY, N.C. (WAVY) — The Perquimans County Sheriff’s Office is investigating “suspicious death” on Thursday.
Deputies responded to a call for a suspicious person on Monday, Sept. 7, at about 1:00 a.m. in the Belvidere area.
When deputies arrived on scene at the boat ramp off of Highway 37, they found a deceased victim who was later identified as 68-year-old Diana Cunningham, also of Belvidere.
An investigation is being conducted with assistance from the State Bureau of Investigation. Anyone with information can contact the Sheriff’s Office at 252-426-5615.
- Warner applauds Treasury Department’s $9 billion investment in minority communities
- The one-and-done J&J vaccine is en route to Hampton Roads; Gloucester NAACP leaders hope it’ll make a difference for minorities
- Newport News Shipbuilding to receive additional COVID-19 vaccines
- Police: 2 shot, injured while walking down street in Hampton
- Portsmouth will return some students to in-person learning next month