PASQUOTANK COUNTY, N.C. (WAVY) — Albemarle Regional Health Services confirmed the second case of coronavirus in Pasquotank County on Saturday night.
The patient is currently in isolation and the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services is investigating by tracing anyone that may have come in contact with the patient.
According to the statement released, this is the “second lab-confirmed case” in the county.
The ARHS also said that they will continue to monitor cases in the county, but will not be releasing individual statements for each case.
- One person killed, another wounded in Black Friday shooting at Arden Fair Mall
- COVID-19 puts traditional visits with Santa to the test
- New businesses celebrate opening up shop in Hampton amid coronavirus pandemic
- Norfolk Southern train hits vehicle in Downtown Suffolk; driver able to escape
- You can now buy medical marijuana in Richmond