PASQUOTANK COUNTY, N.C. (WAVY) — Albemarle Regional Health Services confirmed the second case of coronavirus in Pasquotank County on Saturday night.
The patient is currently in isolation and the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services is investigating by tracing anyone that may have come in contact with the patient.
According to the statement released, this is the “second lab-confirmed case” in the county.
The ARHS also said that they will continue to monitor cases in the county, but will not be releasing individual statements for each case.
- ‘If you can say you can’t breathe, you’re breathing:’ Mississippi mayor apologizes for tweets on George Floyd
- Two brothers, 6 and 7, die in crash after taking grandparents’ Buick out for ride
- Son of retired police captain killed by looters pleads: ‘Step back from what you’re doing’
- Man in Joker mask charged after setting Chicago cop car on fire: officials
- Virginia Beach man brightens up local skate park