Electrical issue from detached garage causes house fire in Southern Shores

OBX

Credit – Southern Shores Fire Department

SOUTHERN SHORES, N.C. (WAVY) – Southern Shores officials responded to an overnight fire on Sunday.

Both Southern Shores Police and Fire Departments were called to a fire at 313 Duck Road at approximately 2:15 a.m. on Sunday.

Officials say the cause of the fire appears to be an electrical issue from a detached garage near the house.

The home sustained major damage from the fire.

Everyone inside the house were able to get out and no injuries were reported.

Credit – Southern Shores Fire Department

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

WAVY Twitter Widget

***Don’t Miss Module Removal CSS***

WAVY Facebook