NAGS HEAD, N.C. (WAVY) – A General Motors car commercial will be filmed all day Tuesday in the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
The North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) said there will be “very brief road closures” of three minutes or less along N.C. Highway 12 Tuesday as the Anne Towers Production Company of Los Angeles shoots the ad on the scenic byway.
The filming will take place between 6 a.m. and 5 p.m. along the Marc Basnight Bridge and other areas between Oregon Inlet and Hatteras Village.
NCDOT advised the crew to minimize road closures during heavy travel times, around 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
The Dare County Sheriff’s Department and/or the North Carolina Highway Patrol will be providing traffic control.
- Garbage truck catches on fire in Norfolk
- Thunderstorms tonight; maybe a wintry mix for Virginia Monday
- Texas school district removes football team from playoffs after player attacks referee
- Norfolk firefighters respond to fire on Lamont Street, 1 taken to hospital
- On ‘Dateline’ a woman is mysteriously shot to death in bed while her family is home