Barbecue grill caused overnight fire, Southern Shores officials say


Credit – Southern Shores Fire Department

SOUTHERN SHORES, N.C, (WAVY) – Officials in Southern Shores responded to a fire early Sunday morning.

Both Southern Shores Police and Fire Departments were called to 103 High Dune Loop at approximately 2:15 a.m. Sunday.

This was the second fire that occurred on Sunday along with another one on Duck Road.

Officials say the fire at High Dune Loops was caused by a barbecue grill near the house.

Everyone in the home were able to get out and no injuries were reported.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

WAVY Twitter Widget

***Don’t Miss Module Removal CSS***

WAVY Facebook