RALEIGH, N.C. (WAVY) — The North Carolina Ferry System will continue to run on restricted schedules in support of Governor Roy Cooper’s statewide stay at home order and to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
The schedules are expected to remain in place until the stay at home order expires.
Service temporarily suspended.
From Hatteras: 6 a.m., 9 a.m., noon, 3 p.m., 6 p.m., 9 p.m. and midnight
From Ocracoke: 4:30 a.m., 7:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m. and
From Cedar Island: 10:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
From Ocracoke: 7:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
From Swan Quarter: 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
From Ocracoke: 7 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
Cherry Branch-Minnesott Beach
From Cherry Branch: 6 a.m., 8 a.m., 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
From Minnesott Beach: 7 a.m., 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
From Bayview: 5:45 a.m., 7:15 a.m., 3:30 p.m. and 5:40 p.m.
From Aurora: 6:30 a.m., 8 a.m., 5 p.m. and 6:15 p.m.
Route closed for a ramp replacement project.
- Some Hampton Roads schools may start before Labor Day to address COVID-19 learning loss
- Chris Beatty earns opportunity in the big time, as NFL assistant
- Watchdog investigator files lawsuit over Virginia parole board case
- William and Mary, JMU game postponed
- Judge orders Arizona man who wore horns in Capitol riot to stay in jail