RALEIGH, N.C. (WAVY) — The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) is holding a virtual job fair later this month.
The event will be on January 26, from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. Interviews are set to begin at 11:05 a.m. Job seekers have to create a free virtual profile to attend a virtual hiring event.
“We are looking for individuals with backgrounds in medicine, nursing, mental/behavioral health, and IT,” the organization said.
- Norfolk man convicted of visa fraud, witness tampering
- Family identifies 15-year-old girl killed in Ohio police shooting
- 10 On Your Side: Serious plumbing issues at Smitty’s Mobile Home Park cause flooded yards, health concerns
- Biden administration releases 22,000 additional H-2B visas
- ODU turns to Taylor Heinicke in new season ticket campaign