RALEIGH, N.C. (WAVY) — The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) is holding a virtual job fair later this month.
The event will be on January 26, from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. Interviews are set to begin at 11:05 a.m. Job seekers have to create a free virtual profile to attend a virtual hiring event.
“We are looking for individuals with backgrounds in medicine, nursing, mental/behavioral health, and IT,” the organization said.
- Trapped for 2 weeks, 11 workers rescued from China gold mine
- NC COVID-19 Jan. 24 update: 6,096 new cases reported statewide, 4th day of more than 100 deaths
- Meet Kamala, the dog with no nose rescued after inauguration
- Ted Cruz vs. Seth Rogen: Republican Texas senator and actor take shots over Twitter
- Monarch butterfly population moves closer to extinction