RALEIGH, N.C. (WAVY/FOX 46 CHARLOTTE) — The North Carolina Department of Public Health has released its latest coronavirus statistics on Sunday.
1,820 more cases and five additional deaths are being reported since yesterday. They are now just shy of 100,000 cases with 99,778. Deaths are at 1,634.
With concerns growing over the availability of tests as well as hospital space, hospitalizations dipped slightly on Sunday, with a report of 1,115 patients currently in the hospital.
Here are the latest number in local counties:
Gates: 32 cases — 2 deaths
Dare: 140 cases — 1 death
Currituck: 48 cases
Pasquotank: 267 cases — 17 deaths
Perquimans: 44 cases — 2 deaths
Bertie: 178 cases — 4 deaths
Hertford: 195 cases — 11 deaths
Chowan: 51 cases
Camden: 45 cases — 2 deaths
- Arkansas man pleads guilty in death of 1-year-old found in plastic container
- 73-year-old woman with dementia files civil rights lawsuit after arrest
- Virginia residents to receive SNAP benefits for April, here’s what to expect
- Maj. Gen. Cedric T. Wins named superintendent of Virginia Military Institute
- NC Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson taking a ‘serious look’ at running for US Senate seat