RALEIGH, N.C. (WAVY) — The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services reported 404 additional confirmed cases of COVID-19 from Friday to Saturday.
According to North Carolina health officials, an additional 404 cases of COVID-19 brought the total number of confirmed cases to 4,312 from 91 counties.
Saturday’s latest report also added 6 deaths, bringing the total to 80 statewide.
Here’s the breakdown of cases in northeast North Carolina and the Outer Banks:
Hertford: 4 – 1 death
Bertie: 12 -1 death
- Helping student athletes find mental wellness during the pandemic
- Early voting in Elizabeth City continues with Election Day around the corner
- Edenton Police asking for public’s help with information on 2 separate gun-related incidents
- PHOTOS: Norfolk’s drive-thru trunk-or-treat a spooky success
- Dak Prescott signed a football for a sick Texas teen, now she’s returning the ‘faith’