RALEIGH, N.C. (WAVY) — The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services reported 404 additional confirmed cases of COVID-19 from Friday to Saturday.
According to North Carolina health officials, an additional 404 cases of COVID-19 brought the total number of confirmed cases to 4,312 from 91 counties.
Saturday’s latest report also added 6 deaths, bringing the total to 80 statewide.
Here’s the breakdown of cases in northeast North Carolina and the Outer Banks:
Hertford: 4 – 1 death
Bertie: 12 -1 death
- Family of 3 displaced following house fire in Suffolk; family pets still missing
- Burger King tweets ‘women belong in the kitchen’ on International Women’s Day
- Police: Woman abducted, robbed after friend asked to borrow $50
- Overturned tractor-trailer closes entrance and exit to Southwest Suffolk Bypass, injures nearby motorists
- 10 On Your Side’s Coats for Families campaign sets new record