KITTY HAWK, N.C. (WAVY) – Police have put out another appeal for help to find Jsean Dorell Wilkins.
Wilkins is wanted in Perquimans County for felony possession of drugs from November 4. He also has a warrant out for a recent trespassing incident at the WalMart in Elizabeth City on New Year’s Eve.
Kitty Hawk Police said they believe Wilkins, who is from Winfall, is still in the Elizabeth City area. They are hoping he will turn himself in to authorities.
If you know Wilkins’ whereabouts, please call the Kitty Hawk Police Department at (252) 261-3895 or after hours at (252) 473-3444.
- Man injured in Portsmouth shooting on Cherokee Rd.
- Woldetensae, Virginia edge Wake Forest 65-63 in OT
- Celebrities, officials react to death of NBA legend Kobe Bryant and daughter
- Three years later, Trump travel ban heads back to court
- Former UH assistant baseball coach, daughter, and wife among 9 Killed in California helicopter crash