ELIZABETH CITY, N.C. (WAVY) — Elizabeth City Police Department Drug Enforcement Unit arrested a man on possession and firearm charges on Tuesday.
Willis Alonzo George Jr., 23, was arrested on charges of possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana, carrying a concealed weapon, and felony maintaining a vehicle dwelling.
Following his arrest, George was transported to Albemarle District Jail with a $10,000 secure bond.
- Jury trials to begin this week in Norfolk for first time in nearly 6 months
- Senior Alert issued for husband, wife of Manassas both suffering from cognitive impairments
- Good News with Gaskins: September 20
- BLM holds Sunday protest in Portsmouth calling to stop corruption, defund police
- 2 adults displaced following house fire in Virginia Beach