EDENTON, N.C. (WAVY) — The final suspect wanted in connection with a shooting outside a Chowan County liquor store last month was arrested Monday.
Skyler Jovelle Holley was located and arrested on May 11 with the help of the US Marshals Carolina Regional Fugitive Task Force and Chowan County Sheriff’s Office. His secured bond was set at $50,000.
The Edenton Police Department responded to the shooting at the ABC store located at 1328 North Broad Street, around 7 p.m. on Wednesday, April 8.
Police believe Daniel Lee Harrar shot at three people who were inside a truck in the parking lot of the liquor store. Authorities believe the driver of the truck, Jerod Montrey Little John, fired his gun back at Harrar, according to a news release.
“This was not a random incident, both suspects know each other and have a long history feuding back and forth with each other,”said Edenton Police Chief Henry King. “There were no injuries, and thankfully no innocent people were hurt.”
Six people were wanted and have been arrested, according to Edenton Police:
- Jerod Montrey Little John, 36: Felony assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill
- Skyler Jovell Holley, 36: Felony conspiracy and felony accessory after the fact
- Rayshaun Novell, 36: Felony conspiracy and felony accessory after the fact
- Durrell L. Welch: Probation Violation
- Daniel Harrar: Felony Assault with Deadly Weapon with Intent to Kill, Possession of Firearm by Felon and Felony Discharging a Firearm in to an Occupied Vehicle.
- Morgan Raqual: Felony Accessory After the Fact
- Look up tonight to catch a glimpse of the Strawberry Moon
- Elizabeth River Ferry down due to mechanical issues, buses to pick up passengers
- Portsmouth man dies after crash on Route 164 off ramp in Suffolk
- Newsfeed Now: A bat-wielding grandma; Oklahoma news crew becomes heroes
- Protests shift to memorializing Floyd amid push for change