DARE COUNTY, N.C. (WAVY) – In an effort to support Dare County parents and guardians during Remote Learning, the school system will offer learning webinars.
The school system said in a press release on Wednesday, the webinars will be hosted with district experts and will touch on a variety of topics on Dec. 10, 15, and Jan. 5.
Some of the sessions will include: how to increase organization and productivity, helping students with learning differences, and the importance of productive struggle.
A translator will also be present in each session and will provide a live Spanish translation.
Dare County Schools says all sessions will be recorded. The recordings will be posted in the menu document after each webinar.
- Immigration advocates ask Biden for humanitarian assistance, clarity for refugees
- More than a dozen Capitol officers sick with COVID-19, report says
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- 3 South Texas congressmen ‘optimistic’ as Biden vows to tackle immigration
- VA House passes bill to keep some pandemic election changes; Republican leader casts doubt on results