NORTH CAROLINA (WAVY) – Albemarle Regional Health Services announced it is now offering COVID-19 testing clinics, by appointment only.
All tests will be done curbside; patients will remain in their vehicle.
The tests will be conducted at the local health departments on the following scheduled days from 1 p.m. until 3 p.m. Call first to be screened over the phone and to schedule your appointment.
Chowan Health Department (252) 482-6003
Gates County Health Department (252) 357-1380
Hertford County Health Department (252) 862-4054
Perquimans County Health Department (252) 426-2100
Bertie County Health Department (252) 794-5322
Currituck County Health Department (252) 232-2271
Camden County Health Department (252) 338-4460
Pasquotank County Health Department (252) 338-4400
- Class of 2020 ‘Commemorative Brick Program’ planned for Town Point Park in Norfolk
- Norfolk Collegiate receives gift to offer ‘inclusive and supportive community’
- Chesapeake private school to open for full-time, in-person instruction
- Hampton University files lawsuit over pharmacy school’s withdrawal of accreditation
- VB mayor asks state legislators for $10M toward delayed Building 2 renovations