PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Naval Medical Center Portsmouth is prohibiting visitors from coming to any of its medical facilities to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
These facilities include the main medical center, branch health clinics, and the emergency department, according to a NMCP Facebook post.
The NMCP will allow one visitor in certain areas of the facility after they undergo an on-site screening. These areas include:
- Labor and Delivery
- Mother Baby Unit
- Pediatric and Neonatal Patients
Medical providers will work with families who have special circumstances, like critically-ill or injured family members, according to NMCP.
Anyone with questions should call (757) 953-5008.
- Prosecutors say there isn’t enough evidence against man in alleged murder of twin brother
- Richmond Mayor Stoney marches with demonstrators after apology over tear gas Tuesday afternoon
- U.S. farmers just can’t catch a break in 2020
- Virginia Zoo tops $40k in donations, asks for more help
- Alabama man is walking 1,000 miles to Minnesota and wants others to join him