PANAMA, Fla. (CNN/WMBB) — A Florida man is not happy with the governor’s decision to reopen beaches, hitting the beach to protest in a Grim Reaper outfit.
Residents and tourists across Walton County beaches were in for quite a scare Friday afternoon when Florida lawyer Daniel Uhlfelder took the sand in his Grim Reaper costume.
“You know when we first saw him it was a little bit scary and didn’t know exactly what was going on,” Walton County resident Joe Villarreal said.
Uhlfelder is the same lawyer who filed a suit against Gov. Ron DeSantis back in March.
“People are gonna get hurt. And what’s what I’m here for. I wish I didn’t have to do this but nobody else is doing it.”
- Vandalism and looting at Peninsula Town Center in Hampton
- ‘If you can say you can’t breathe, you’re breathing:’ Mississippi mayor apologizes for tweets on George Floyd
- Two brothers, 6 and 7, die in crash after taking grandparents’ Buick out for ride
- Son of retired police captain killed by looters pleads: ‘Step back from what you’re doing’
- Man in Joker mask charged after setting Chicago cop car on fire: officials