(WAVY) — Walmart is adjusting its store hours to better serve customers and support their employees in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Walmart stores and Neighborhood Markets will be open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. beginning Sunday, March 15.
This time adjustment will allow associates enough time to stock the shelves and properly clean and sanitize the stores allowing customers a clean environment to find the products they are looking for.
Stores that are currently operating reduced hours (for example they regularly close at 10 p.m. or open at 7 a.m.) will keep their current hours of operation.
- Man sentenced to 10-year active prison term for robbing fellow Navy sailor in Virginia Beach
- Police seeking information in shooting in business parking lot in Newport News
- HRT to offer free fares on all services Election Day
- Congress plans fixes for US military’s AWOL weapons problems
- Former Ford’s Colony financial officer in Williamsburg convicted of filing false tax returns