(WAVY) — Walmart is adjusting its store hours to better serve customers and support their employees in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Walmart stores and Neighborhood Markets will be open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. beginning Sunday, March 15.
This time adjustment will allow associates enough time to stock the shelves and properly clean and sanitize the stores allowing customers a clean environment to find the products they are looking for.
Stores that are currently operating reduced hours (for example they regularly close at 10 p.m. or open at 7 a.m.) will keep their current hours of operation.
- Structure fire on West Ocean View Avenue in Norfolk
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression
- More patients seek weight loss surgery due to COVID-19 health risks
- Prejudice Awareness Summit held in Hampton Roads for the first time
- Lawmakers urge seniors to stay safe when voting during the pandemic