SELMA, N.C. (WNCN) — Vice President Mike Pence will visit Selma on Friday, a day after President Trump makes a visit to Greenville.
The campaign event is set to take place at The Farm at 95. Doors will open at 11:30 a.m. and close at 1 p.m.
Pence is scheduled to appear at 1:30 p.m.
The vice president last appeared in North Carolina back in September where he appeared at an anti-abortion event.
- VB Circuit Court Friday docket canceled; clerk’s office closed
- The Fenix Experience offers free paint party for Halloween
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Volunteers from churches, other groups giving voters rides to the polls
- Walmart files opioid-related lawsuit against the federal government