HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) — The grocery store chain Kroger announced on Saturday that every frontline employee working grocery, supply chain, manufacturing or customer service across all brands will receive a bonus in their April 3 paycheck.
The bonus will be given to employees hired before March 1. Full-time employees will receive $300 and part-time employees will receive $150.
Beginning Saturday, if an employee tests positive for COVID-19, they will also receive their full pay for up to two weeks which covers the quarantine period mandated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Raiders hope to get on track against winless Jets
- Homeland Security investigating scams related to new COVID-19 vaccines
- ‘We saw it all on Zoom’: Family calls 911 as teacher robbed during remote lesson
- Bristol Mountain: ‘Focus is going to be keeping everyone outside’
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops