SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Krispy Kreme wants to make your new year a little sweeter.
Behold their new Mini Doughnuts, which launched Monday and will be permanent additions to the menu.
They come in four varieties: Original Glazed, Chocolate Iced Glazed, Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles, and Strawberry Iced with Sprinkles.
The mini doughnuts are modeled after the chain’s four most popular doughnuts and are 90 calories each, the company said.
To make things even sweeter, Krispy Kreme is inviting you to “cheat sweet” every Monday afternoon where participating locations will be hosting “Mini Monday Break.”
From 4-7 p.m. every Monday in January, you can get a free mini doughnut at any participating location.
To find a participating location near you, click here.
You can check out Krispy Kreme’s commercial featuring Shaq and the minis here:
- Man wanted in connection with Philadelphia homicide arrested in Virginia Beach
- Monarch butterflies down 26% in Mexico wintering grounds
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s who would get $1,400 under the House relief plan
- ‘Great leader’: Principal fixes haircut of student who refused to go to class on first day of school
- ‘AGT’ set to return with Simon Cowell, last call for virtual auditions