LAFAYETTE, La. (KLFY) — Police in Lafayette, Louisiana say they are investigating an incident involving an alleged threat aimed at CEOs of news organizations.
Public Information Officer Sgt. Wayne Griffin said police are in possession of a ‘strongly worded’ cardboard sign that had been zip-tied onto a metal post in the Brentwood subdivision.
He said an alarmed homeowner found the sign and turned it over to police.
“Kill on Site, CEO’s for evil agenda CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, Facebook and Twitter. The Revolution has started.”
Patriots Act! Give us Freedom or Give us Death
The threat investigation comes just days after the country is still reeling from the chaos at the U.S. Capitol building and Griffin said the matter will be investigated.
- Biden’s executive orders target racial inequalities
- Woman shot and killed while sitting in vehicle at gas station in Ahoskie
- Here’s what has to happen for $1,400 stimulus checks to become reality
- Grammy Awards odds: Will Taylor Swift reign again?
- Vanessa Bryant on 1-year anniversary of Kobe and Gianna’s deaths: ‘I will never understand’