(CNN) – Diapers are a dad thing, too, and Huggies has finally caught on.
For the first time ever, the company is featuring dads front and center with babies in ads and packaging.
It’s a shift for the company that once got criticism for ads that portrayed fathers as disconnected from their kids.
There are seven different box designs in the new premium diaper line – three with men and babies and four with women and babies.
The new diapers tout plant-based ingredients, leak protection and “ultimate softness.”
Huggies says the new black boxes are to make the diapers feel like a premium product.
They started rolling out to stores this month.
- Annual Honey Bee Festival in Norfolk creates buzz around importance of bees
- Inaugural Home Run Derby at Little League World Series
- Wild horse in OBX put down after he was injured in barbed-wire fence on federal property
- Prayer vigil held at Fort Monroe to solemnly commemorate arrival of first enslaved Africans in 1619
- ‘Zion’s Lunchbox’ helps homeless in Norfolk for the second year