(CNN) – Diapers are a dad thing, too, and Huggies has finally caught on.
For the first time ever, the company is featuring dads front and center with babies in ads and packaging.
It’s a shift for the company that once got criticism for ads that portrayed fathers as disconnected from their kids.
There are seven different box designs in the new premium diaper line – three with men and babies and four with women and babies.
The new diapers tout plant-based ingredients, leak protection and “ultimate softness.”
Huggies says the new black boxes are to make the diapers feel like a premium product.
They started rolling out to stores this month.
- One person shot on 28th Street in Newport News
- One dead after vehicle accident in Suffolk
- 93-year-old VB man celebrates 30 years of hand-making hundreds of Christmas ornaments
- Cold Moon to reach peak on December 12 at 12:12 a.m.
- City of Norfolk looks to eliminate traffic fatalities with Vision Zero initiative