(WIVB) – 7-Eleven is shaking things up for its annual “7-Eleven Day” celebration.
Locations usually give out free Slurpees, making July 11 the busiest day of the year for the chain.
Due to COVID-19, the retailer says it will donate a million meals to Feeding America instead.
7-Eleven will still be giving out free Slurpees. Just not all on one day.
App users can collect on the offer any time in July. The chain is also offering deals on pizza, hot dogs, and chips on its app, which expire Sunday.
- Woman charged with murder after fatal shooting of Portsmouth man back in May, police say
- Virginia August 7 COVID-19 update: Record 2,015 new cases reported, but health department attributes increase to data lag
- Newsfeed Now: Walmart attack caught on video; Obituary goes viral
- Former NY mayor dies, 2 others hospitalized in food processor explosion
- Man who shot Denver officer and escaped prison in 1974 arrested in New Mexico