Coca Cola is mixing it up debuting coke with coffee next year.
It will combine regular coke with Brazilian coffee.
The product will come in three flavors: dark blend, vanilla and caramel. It will have double the amount of a regular coke drink.
Coke has launched a coffee product before, Coca-Cola Black, which was 14 years ago. The company said back then, the timing was not right, but now consumer tastes have changed.
- Navy pilot who died in Alabama crash served several years in Hampton Roads
- Philadelphia police shooting of Black man prompts protests; 30 officers injured and dozens of arrests made, police say
- Man arrested after serious hit-and-run in Elizabeth City
- Newport News man to serve 15 years for role in robbery that led to Hampton officer being shot
- Tracking the Tropics: Zeta weakens to tropical storm, expected to be a hurricane again on Tuesday