SOUTHWICK, Mass. (WWLP) – A Massachusetts resident got creative while staying at home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sean of Southwick created the bat signal in his back yard on Wednesday and said, “he hopes he comes to save the day or year.”
The “bat signal” is from the DC comic Batman where a searchlight projects a large bat symbol onto the skies over the fictional Gotham City to summon the superhero for help.
The newest Batman movie is scheduled to come out in October of 2021 starring Robert Pattinson, Zoë Kravitz, and Colin Farrell and is directed by Matt Reeves. No information has been released on the storyline yet.
According to Wikipedia, this will be the 18th Batman related movie to be released since 1943.
- Demonstrators prepare for 4th of July protest at Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Virginia July 4 COVID-19 update: Hampton Roads reports over 200 cases, more than a quarter of overall daily increase statewide
- Blog: Blue Sky for the 4th of July
- Suffolk man arrested following overnight shooting at Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Man dies following double shooting in Norfolk overnight