MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – The man who was wanted in a series of pancake restaurant burglaries was arrested on June 6 according to Myrtle Beach Police Department records.
Kristoffer Douglas Wright, 43, was arrested and then booked into J. Reuben Long detention center on Monday.
He has been charged with four counts of second degree burglary, one count of safe-cracking and one count of third degree burglary, according to police.
Wright has previously been listed as either a suspect or “other involved” in six pancake house break-ins. He is awaiting trial.
- Hampton Police investigating fatal accident
- Following the Funds: Why is so much money being spent on one NC state Senate race?
- Virginia Beach residents frustrated by internet outages after network upgrade
- The cost of COVID-19 hospital care and surprise bills
- AAA warns Halloween weekend brings triple safety threat