HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — A NASA Langley Research Center employee has tested positive for coronavirus.
This is the first confirmed COVID-19 case at NASA Langley.
NASA Langley immediately notified employees who may have come into contact with the COVID-19 positive employee. The employee’s work area has been professionally cleaned and sanitized, according to a news release.
Most NASA Langley employees have been teleworking since March 17, with the exception of a few mission-essential personnel.
- Virginia Beach man brightens up local skate park
- Local responses on death of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor
- Prosecutors say there isn’t enough evidence against man in alleged murder of twin brother
- Richmond Mayor Stoney marches with demonstrators after apology over tear gas Tuesday afternoon
- U.S. farmers just can’t catch a break in 2020