NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — A helicopter squadron at Naval Station Norfolk has a new piece of air power.
On Thursday morning, Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 22 showed it off.
The squadron received its first Northrop Grumman MQ-8C Fire Scout this week.
The U.S. Navy says the new Fire Scout will boost unmanned air vehicle missions.
- Virginia Oct. 31 COVID-19 update: Over 1,550 new cases reported, daily percent positivity rate rises in Hampton Roads
- Halloween treat: Full ‘blue moon’ set to shine
- Is Trump or Biden winning? 5 clues from early voting
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Vice President Mike Pence to visit Elizabeth City Saturday