BROWARD COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA/NBC) – A U.S. submarine off the coast of Broward County got a warm welcome from a pod of dolphins on Wednesday morning.
The dolphins were first spotted frolicking alongside the submarine but eventually swam to the front of the vessel.
In the video you can see one popping in and out of the water then suddenly you see three more swimming in a synchronized motion.
At one point it appears the pod is leading the submarine through the water.
MORE VIRAL STORIES:
- Houston vs. Baylor football game postponed
- Big Ten reverses course, announces plan to play football
- No. 10 Notre Dame beats Duke 27-13 in ACC debut
- (VIDEO) David Teel discusses UVa-Virginia Tech postponement on the Sportswrap
- UNC pulls away from Syracuse 31-6 thanks to 3 TDs from Williams