HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — Hampton city health officials are offering flu shots and radiology services to veterans.
The drive-thru clinic will be available at the main entrance of Hampton VA Medical Center, located at 100 Emancipation Dr., Hampton, VA 23667, Monday thru Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., and Fridays at 7:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
A “walk-up” option is also available at the main entrance for those veterans not driving. Veterans that do have face to face appointments in a clinic will be able to receive the vaccine at that clinic in most cases.
- October 24, Hampton VA Main Entrance (rain or shine, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- October 24, Virginia Beach Clinic (rain or shine, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- October 31, Chesapeake Clinic (rain or shine, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
Starting Monday, October 19, if you have a general X-ray order (spine, knees, feet, and shoulders etc.), you can be seen at the radiology tent, on the right side of the screening area, between 0800-1600. Same-day appointments will be available to conduct X-rays.
- Gov. Cooper’s latest mask mandate has ‘a lot of teeth’ to it, attorney says
- Years-long nurse shortage in North Carolina exacerbated by pandemic, officials say
- Winning poodle ‘Kam’ at dog show named after Norfolk’s Kam Chancellor
- No COVID-19 update for North Carolina on Thanksgiving
- Michael Jordan donates $2 million from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America