MISSOULA, Mont. (WFLA/CNN) – A man who went a decade and a half without a haircut recently sat down in the barber’s chair for a very special reason.
Reynaldo Arroyo, 23, hadn’t gotten his hair cut for 15 years. But he wanted to enlist in the Army as an infantryman.
So he went to the barbershop for a trim – and then some!
Arroyo says he will be donating his hair to “Locks of Love.” The nonprofit organization makes wigs for children experiencing hair loss from medical conditions.
MORE HEADLINES FROM WFLA:
- No. 6 Louisville rallies, then survives Georgia Tech 68-64
- Man arrested in connection with 2 armed robberies at Elizabeth City Dollar General
- Bill to exempt VB mass shooting victims, families from taxes on relief payments passes in Senate
- New England Patriots CB Joejuan Williams arrested on drug charges in Tennessee
- Personal finance course will soon be required for N.C. high schoolers