YORK COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) — The York County Board of Supervisors is holding its public hearing regarding several topics including the proposed budget for 2021 fiscal year.
The meeting will be held Tuesday, April 21 beginning at 6 p.m. with an announcement regarding COVID-19 related news. The agenda will be available HERE.
The items listed on the agenda are:
- Fiscal Year 2021 Budget
- Notice of Real Property Tax Relief
- Calendar Year 2020 Tax Rates
- Proposed County Code Amendment–Ambulance Transport Fees
All phone lines open at 6:00 p.m. and remain open until the close of the public hearing. As is the case with all Board of Supervisors meetings, citizens may email comments to email@example.com, which are received by all five Board members.
- NC June 5 COVID-19 update: Daily cases and hospitalizations at all-time highs
- Nutritious Healthy Meals and Snack Ideas
- Live Blog: Protests in Norfolk start at 3 p.m., Chopper 10 to fly over
- Minneapolis to ban police chokeholds in wake of Floyd death
- Raleigh mayor extends curfew through Sunday